 CAD / 5587
Re: Fix for Trans - light - blue showing as trans-dark-blue in POV-RAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 04:31:46 GMT

I tried your include file and got an error telling me that the following 2
lines were incorrect.  I tried removing the "file://" part and then commenting
out the lines entirely.  Both times I got the error on the last line in this
message.  The error message was "numeric expression expected but undeclaired
identifier 'QUAL' found instead."

file://#declare t_grey = color rgb <0.15, 0.15, 0.15>;
file://#declare t_grey = color rgb <0.1, 0.1 0.095>;

// Finishes:
#if (QUAL <- 1 )