 CAD / 555
    Re: Rotating a part? —John VanZwieten
   This seems designed to rotate points given an angle and a rotation axis. I'm trying to determine what angle(s) to use given a line between two points. Also, I'm not a programmer, so I'm basically stuck with formulas I can use in a spreadsheet. (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Rotating a part? —Steve Bliss
   Ah. You can't apply the solution given, because you need to find the axis of rotation. That axis is the vector which is normal to the vertical line through the current insertion point and the ending insertion point. There's probably also information (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)