 CAD / 5548
  Need part number 1x2 tile with dynamite pattern

I need the part number for the 1x2 tile with dynamite pattern. The number will be 3069p something. All that is printed on the part is the 3069 number. Thanks, Dennis (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Need part number 1x2 tile with dynamite pattern

(...) The Pxx numbers are not part of TLC nomenclature, and are assigned purely within the LDraw/LCAD domain. Although we try to give theme-related parts adjacent numbers, I see no reason why this could not have a low number, so why not use P03 (P02 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)