 CAD / 5408
Re: part request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 02:28:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I am looking for the minifig accessory that has been used by lego as a
signal holder in space and town sets, amongst other things.
It is shown in this picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6687/6687-06.html
in step 15. It is the piece that is in the hands of the minifig.
If anyone has a dat file of this piece or can make one it would be
really really usefull.

I know we have one of those around here somewhere. Is I can find it, I can
make it.  Does anyone have any idea of what the part number is? It appears
to be quite simple.
(I'm out of reserved "x" numbers.)

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_index.htm (Main Ldraw Index)