 CAD / 5385
Re: Part number 2958: "Town Outdoor Umbrella Table"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:41:42 GMT

While checking out this part, I noticed that the upper and lower rings
which make up the disc surface is misaligned with respect to the outer
edges and cylinder.  Simply looking zooming in on the part in your fav
LDraw viewer should reveal this fact.

It also appears to me that the inner cylinder which encloses the axle
hole is too narrow.  In the part 2958.dat the diameter of this cylinder
is 14LDU, while my caliper measurements of the real part reveal a
diameter of 16LDU.

Fredrik