 CAD / 5383
5382  |  5384
Subject:
Ldraw Installing BAT file (INSTALL.BAT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:59:24 GMT

speaking with tim courtney last night i told him about my BAT file for
installing the LDRAW package. I redid another one last night for
complete.exe and ldraw.exe as well as ldlite.
its not much but heres an idea of an install file
the first part is an intro to ldraw as a "menu type thing" or a banner

the fileis based as if it is on a cdrom disk

NOTE,This Is a BAT file not a dat

copy into a text file and rename install.bat
if you want to test download complete.exe, ldraw.exe and unzip ldlite all in
optional directory

@Echo ---------------------------------------------------------------------
@Echo                  Ldraw & Ledit 1997 James Jessiman
@Echo      This Install File Will Install Ldraw On Your Harddrive