 CAD / 5360
  Constitution Class Starship microfig scale

A couple of days ago I noticed Tim Courtney's Star Trek microfig scale starships on Brickshelf. Excellent work Tim! I played a little with Tim's Excelsior design and ended up with a Constitution Class Starship (refit version as seen in the first (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Constitution Class Starship microfig scale

"wessel burgers" <wessel_b@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G7rHzK.BMw@lugnet.com... (...) Cool! Couldn't have done it better myself. Glad you like those designs.... I made them probably 3 years ago now :-) -- Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org (URL) - (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)