 CAD / 5345
Re: New Part In Progress: Brick 1x4 with Studs Hollow on side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:32:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Austin Greenwood writes:
Hello all,
I have just began work on a part I can best descibe as
Brick 1x4 with Studs Hollow on side.
It came in the promotional set from LEGO and Quaker Oats, promoting the new
MARS LIFE series.
Not sure if it is in any of the other new MARS LIFE sets, though.

Just for the curious minds, this piece also came in the AT-ST (light grey).
-Chris