 CAD / 533
532  |  534
Subject:
L3P Add-On ver 0.1 beta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:03:49 GMT

I've spent the weekend writing an app in VB to act as a front-end for L3P..
after playing with L3P for a week i decided it was annoying to have to go into
the POV file to move the camera views, etc.. especially since i'm spoiled on
view presets in the LDraw Add-On (thanks once again, steve!!! :)  )

it already has a graphical interface for selecting input and output files, all
switch options for L3P, and color pickers for background and lights
soon it'll have presets for camera views (which you can add to), presets for
light setups (which you can add to) and
it uses the LDraw INI so anyone using LDAO will have no problem using it as an
interface for L3P settings..

currently it's only caveat is that L3P MUST be in a directory named "L3P" as a
subdir of your LDraw dir.. (but soon i'll put in a browse function on the
proggy's first load, just like LDAO)...

i don't feel like hacking HTML to put it on my page just yet.. but anyone
interested can feel free to email me and i'll shoot you out a pre-pre-beta of
the .EXE
(it's only like 50K).. play with it and let me know what you think!!!!

ahhh.. i just love to contribute!!!

   onyx@flash.net  | |
                    -