 CAD / 5321
Re: Has this piece been made yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:17:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:

Questions for the more general community -
- where should the origin be for this part?

Hmm.  For usability, I'd put the origin between the two rods that hold the
piece in place.  Vertically, I'd position it so the topmost bit of the
straight, vertical rods is at Y=0.

- can the right-side part just be a "-1 0 0  0 1 0  0 0 1" reference to the
left-hand part?

Yes.

- were these parts first used in Fabuland, so are they those numbered 70966 and
70972 in Lutz Uhlmann's Part Reference? If so do these numbers refer
specifically to the chrome versions?

I don't know, but I'll ask.

Steve