 CAD / 5265
Re: LCAD02?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 20:51:01 GMT

Farlie A <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G7815M.K6y@lugnet.com...

This is by no means a PROPER stansard yet but any comments are welcomed...

If explantory files are need to help clarify a point.. I'll try and write • some.

And of course I'll need to find a site to host the LCad02 spec...(LUGNET?)

Some good ideas to be considered - I just skimmed it, but it looked somewhat
good to me.  I don't have very much knowledge about the inner workings of the
format, so others will have to discuss this.

Of course, if the spec gets approved, its most logical place is LDraw.org - and
even if it remains just a concept for a while, it can still be hosted there.

-Tim