 CAD / 5236
Re: Help: LEGO Football/Soccer ball
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 14:28:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Austin Greenwood wrote:

Hi.
Does anyone out there know the exact dimensions of the Football/Soccer ball,
Either in Studs, Metric, or Imperial?
Also, what is the part # on it?

I don't know the part number, but it looks like I measured it as radius 18
when I made a DAT file for it.

I never finished the DAT - the lines between the segments are just lines,
so they don't come out in POV-Ray.  Would you like me to post what I did
get done?

Steve