 CAD / 5228
5227  |  5229
Subject:
Help with new part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 16:17:31 GMT

I am trying to model the part shown in the picture. It shows the part that
is in question.
Does anyone have the part #?
Any suggestions as to a name?
Here is the link to the brickshelf picture:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0800/0800-02.html

(it is the little red peg part on the white axle)
If someone else is working on this part, or would like to work on it,
please, tell me, other wise I will be glad to give it a shot.