 CAD / 5102
  Lego Alphabet

I know some time ago someone made up every letter of the English alphabet in Lego elements and posted the dat files for every letter of the English alphabet... I want to find this alphabet, I was considering making one of my own but I don't really (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Alphabet

(...) That would be me ;-). Here is a link, you can download the .dat files from there. (URL) Kingsley (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Lego Alphabet

(...) Sweeeeeet! Thank you very much Eric. I plan to use some of these on my site, and I will give credit where credit is due! Thanks again! -Bryan (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)