 CAD / 5083
Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:52:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Eric Joslin writes:

I have to admit, my LEGO CAD experience is limited to a single program.  I
picked what appeared to be the most popular and best supported, and dove in.

Which one? If you say "LDraw" I swear I am gonna give Tim Courtney 100
lashes with a wet noodle next time I see him. www.ldraw.org puts WAY too
much emphasis on ldraw itself which is arcane, hard to use, and well,
antiquated. Oh, and did I mention hard to use? That should get me some flamage.

Hmm.  New developments aside, you might check the domain name:
www.ldraw.org.  The "www" and "org" are fairly standard elements, the only
site-specific information is "ldraw".

So what do you expect the site to be about?

Steve