 CAD / 5075
5074  |  5076
Subject:
Beretta 9mm - 3rd Generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 01:00:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Okay, I just upped a page about my latest project, the Beretta 9mm (series 92).

I just finished the 3rd generation model, which features a working trigger,
hammer, slide and slide lock lever. It is a double-action weapon and can be
cocked manually or by racking the slide.

I'm super proud of it, so I put up a page with tons of pics and how-to on the
evolution it went through. .DAT's are linked on the page.

Take a look!

http://home.flash.net/~onyx/Beretta_9mm/Beretta_9mm.htm