 CAD / 5053
  Re: Wires anyone?

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3wvdpp04a.fsf@...ldomain... (...) I changed the 50 to 43, and I was able to bend the wires more drastically. I also created a part for the 2x2 brick w/o the wire. Then I place (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Wires anyone?

(...) Are you sure about that? As I say in the documentation for the Bezier curve generator (follow the link which is called "Advanced useage"), the placement of the control points are not actually used, only the vector from the start to the control (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)