 CAD / 502
    Re: Update on Virtual Plans —Steve Bliss
   (...) {The Coke Cans don't have to deal with acceleration. So that's not a good example.) Maybe my goal should be that BR's final appearance should lie somewhere between the international space station and the Enterprise in apparent fragility... I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Update on Virtual Plans —Terry Keller
   (...) I am not a big ship/stations sort of guy. So if I attend such a lego-fest I will bring several standard De-Connectors to blow the thing to smithereens.(1) :-) -- Terry K -- 1. I believe that is the first time I have ever used "smithereens". (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)