 CAD / 5014
5013  |  5015
Subject:
Can the MLCAD rendering engine be put in a DLL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2000 17:54:33 GMT

Michael,

is there a possibility you could put the rendering engine from MLCAD into a
DLL? That would make it very easy to create other add-ons for the community.
One example is my LDList, which can be used to search for a part - my Delphi
port of LDlite is quite old, and buggy, and I'll never get the time to do it
again. With the renderer in a DLL one could concentrate on the other
functionality, and quickly produce a special purpose program...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm