 CAD / 5007
Re: does anyone have these parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 23:57:02 GMT

"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:

- r2d2 body with blue r2d2 pattern
- r2d2 head with blue r2d2 pattern
- starwars rebel flight helmet, unpatterened or with pattern
- any of the 3 heads from the xwing, especially the head
  used for the mechanic

OK, I can help you with this last one: the minifig heads.

1. Luke: "http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1683"
2. "Biggs": <part:3626bp03>
3. (Mechanic): "http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1667"

Hope this helps.