 CAD / 4992
  At last 360 degrees panoramas

That right I made my first lego 360 degrees panorama check if out at (URL) now you will need to get a plugin for it. (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: At last 360 degrees panoramas

A link to get the viewer would be helpful. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: At last 360 degrees panoramas

(...) First the (.ivr) extension is NOT supported by your Hosting Site. Second, I maybe wrong, but what you actually did was a skybox (cube actually), with Faces (Front, Left, Back, Right, Top and Bottom). A Panorama is actually a Single image which (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: At last 360 degrees panoramas

Yeah ok I made a skybox now do u know any good free host that supports this extention ( ivr ) bye (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: At last 360 degrees panoramas

(...) I don't know any that supports or Not, but if you try to download the file, your Internet Provider WebSite generates a message informing of the fact, and explains that if you want the extension supported, to contact them. Hope that Helps. See (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)