 CAD / 4937
4936  |  4938
Subject:
There is an update on its way...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 05:29:50 GMT

Hey everybody..

I know its been forever since ldraw.org has seen an update.  I promise that
there is one in the works - its mostly done and I could probably get it done
soon.  The main issue right now is attaining some software that will do the
SSH tunnel to connect to the server (the temporary applet I was using
expired).  Just wanted to write and say that there is an update in the works
and I'm working on ways to make the site even easier to update.

Also, Tom McDonald has joined in on 'staff' if you will, to help with some
of the grunt HTML work on the site.  Currently he's working on converting a
couple tutorials over to the site format and they will be up shortly.

As soon as I get server access again through SSH (awaiting a response from
Jacob), I'll get the main stuff up right away.  There's other work that's
being done but most of it does not influence the appearance or content - its
behind the scenes to fine tune it all.

I apologize deeply for the delay - I intended to have this all up a week
ago, but things got in the way and I've come across some difficulties.  The
important stuff is done and will be online ASAP.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne