 CAD / 4924
Re: Is it appropriate to post large models here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 05:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Brad Hamilton writes:
I've posted two decent sized .dat models here recently (St Marks and the
Baroque Church).

Is this appropriate?  Is there any danger of using up too much disk space?

Nah, don't worry about it with small files.  Your "Baroque Church Facade"
post was only 47,684 bytes (about 46.5 KB) -- still pretty small.  You'd
have to be posting 500 KB files often in order to cause a problem.

--Todd

[xfut -> lugnet.cad]