 CAD / 4922
4921  |  4923
Subject:
Griffon Industries releases 2 new fighters!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 01:49:57 GMT

To: Prospective Buyers
From: PR@Griffon-Industries.co.macbeth
Subj: Griffon Industries release two new fighters!!!
CC: CEO@Griffon-Industries.co.macbeth

The Griffon Industries has realeased two new fighters for marketing. These
two fighters are the Nighthawk-Class Stealth Fighter, and the Rapier-Class
Light Fighter. The Rapier-Class fighter was designed by Calvin Walton, and
bought out by Griffon Industries. Then we updated it's systems for the
current years. Here is the link to check them out!

Check them out, and aerospace engineers, please give feedback on them.

Public Relations Dept.
Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'

Planet Macbeth

Rick