 CAD / 4891
    Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks —Lars C. Hassing
   Well, a number of times since L3P was announced back in August 1998 I have had discussions with several people about ways to control the camera. The basic idea of L3P was to automate the camera setting to what (I suppose) is the most common (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks —Steve Bliss
   In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing wrote about using .DAT objects to model camera positions... Since we've already got LIGHT.DAT in the LCAD library, should we add these other objects as psuedo-parts, too? Steve (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)