 CAD / 4883
    Need some help on making 360 animations —Eduardo Vazquez
   Ok I made some animation of models turning 360 but it seans to be an error some pictures look great but when have an image of a model (left side or right side )they don't loock the same size as the first one. Can anyone tell me how to fix this. (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)