 CAD / 4878
    l3p question —Eduardo Vazquez
   I need to do a gif animated out of a pov file. Is there any commandline to tell l3p to make out of a dat file 3 or more pov step style? (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: l3p question —Carsten Schmitz
   Hello Eduardo, Look in the l3p instructions l3p.txt. There are several parameters to place the camera. Just write a small batch that move the camera with each step. I believe there was a tool named L3PAO that makes such things easier. -- Greetings, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)