 CAD / 4845
4844  |  4846
Subject:
part # 2618 (was "Is the octagonal base from Witch's Windship in a Dat file?")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:33:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andy Lynch writes:

I was looking for the octagonal base from the Witch's Windship in MLCad.
Has anyone made this part into a DAT file yet?

The part number is 2618.  It was posted (as part of a MPD) here:
"http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/sets/?n=126"

Franklin