 CAD / 4814
    About my program ELL9X. —Eduardo Vazquez
   Does anyone use my program at all? if so then I need to know if is any good and if not do need to improve it and how.... please send any comments to eduardo.harte@terra.es (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: About my program ELL9X. —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Can you refresh the latecomers, occasional readers, etc, on what it does and how one goes about getting it? Thanks. Even just a URL to your page would do. (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: About my program ELL9X. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I exchanged a few offline mails with Eduardo. I know now what his site URL is: (URL) with the actual program found on this page: (URL) I confess I'm still not totally sure what ELL9x actually does. It's some sort of launcher, I think. Eduardo, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)