 CAD / 4793
Re: what should I call this part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

its found in the roboriders (in red and black in lava)
its a wierd sort of liftarm thing
it has a part number of 32308

I am going to be attempting this part (and yes I do have one, 2
accually) in ldraw and I want to know what to call it.

In the standard marketing image (see <http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8510>),
is it the piece in red, next to the front wheel/shooting disc?

For some reason, I'm thinking someone might have worked on this piece
already.  But I'm not sure.  Marc Klein did a bunch of Technic pieces, you
might check his webpage.

Anyway, I'd call this a 'technic connector block'.  It's a vague, ambiguous
term we made up for all the weird new Technic pieces that defy description.

Steve