 CAD / 4770
    Can someone send me this part? —Jeff Boen
   The parts tracker shows a listing for the 8448 steering arm (the one with 3 ball joints) but there isn't a link to it and I received no response from the author (Brett Neale). Just curious if anyone has it and if they could email it to me. TIA J (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Can someone send me this part? —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) If you look on cad.dat.models or cad.dat.models.sets you will find a (almost complete) mpd file of the 8448 that has this part included. (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Can someone send me this part? —Jeff Boen
   (...) Yeah, I DL'd the .MPD and loaded it into MLCAD but didn't see the steering arm present... so if you see it on your copy, and can isolate the sub-part and send it (or post it here) I'd appreciate it. J (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)