 CAD / 4767
  Re: L3PAO question

(...) Hehe... Hey Jay, What exactly did you do? Since it's my proggy, I like to know of any problems/fixes in case someone else mails me with a similar issue. J (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: L3PAO question

(...) else (...) I went to the net to find an updated version of the COMDLG32.ocx and after I found it, I installed it and it works fine now. You can find this file just by typing it in at a search-engine (I used altavista). Anyway it works fine (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)