 CAD / 4766
Re: L3PAO question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jay Cal writes:
I've downloaded this program but when I want to run it I get an error message
that says: Failed to load control "CommonDialog" from COMDLG32.OCX
Now because I'm not a computer wizz could someone please tell me what to do
next?
Thanks in advance,
Jay

Well that's pretty unbelievable. I fixed it myself.
Damn I'm better than I thought!!!!