 CAD / 4745
4744  |  4746
Subject:
Sehr Schnell Catalog Expands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 06:27:14 GMT

First, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for the Sehr Schnell Supertuning
site last week for the "Cool Lego Site of the Week". Unfortunately the site
didn't win, fortunately Todd saw fit to keep me on the ballot for this week, so
stop by again...

why?

Because I've been working feverishly and have expanded the product offerings.
Now there is a twin turbo, V10, V12 and supercharger kit for the 8448 (Supercar
II). There's also a 4-point harnessed racing seat for the 8448 as well.

On the way is a Ram Air kit, and all of the body add-ons for the 8880. They're
all CAD'd, I just need to lay out the HTML.

And finally, thanks to all the people who've sent mail about how cool the idea
is and how professional the site looks. I really appreciate it!