 CAD / 4742
Re: Once again I dit it! :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:50:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez writes:
I just made another version of ELL9X this time is a seft-extract file :) of it
Oh I hope my work is good aand u all like it.

http://eduardov.m20.com

Thank you for taking my advice.  I have downloaded the file and I shall try it
as soon as possible and post my comments on it.  You are showing that you are
committed to your project and that's important so keep up the good work!

-Nick