 CAD / 4733
Re: Just to know if my work is good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 03:16:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez writes:
Has anyone tryed the latest version of ELL9X? if not the try it please
eduardov.20m.com

I would like to try your program,but I don't really want to install a new
program Winrar just for it.  I don't know how easy it would be for you, but
could you make it a .exe program?  I think people are weary of downloading
something they know nothing about (maybe some screenshots on your site?).  So
those are my recommendations, and combined with the fact that the other person
that replied stated that he couldn't download the file, the .exe file is
looking more appealing.  So I hope this helps a little bit (I'm sorry if it
didn't, I just thought I would try to help).  So good luck, and with a little
more tinkering, this program could work wonderfully!

-Nick