 CAD / 4727
Re: incorporating new dat files to MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
I'm new to MLCad and was wondeirng the following.  I downloaded the 9V track
dat file and can view it on MLCad by opening the file.

A note about the 9V straight track. I'm working together with the author at
this moment. In its official form this part will almost certain be turned 90°,
to give it a similar orientation as the other track parts (and most non square
parts). On some other aspects also is this part in devellopment.
Any sugesstions or remarks are still welcome at location lugnet.cad.dat.parts

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.