 CAD / 4713
Re: LCad Parts Update 2000-02 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 19:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.announce, Steve Bliss writes:

Could some kind person please e-mail this update to me?  The address should
be listed above.

Sure, I just sent you a message with the file attached.  For people who can't
get to ldraw.org, the file should be available from Mike Stanley's mirror site
in a few days.

And the message bounced, because it's too big for your mailbox.

Steve