 CAD / 4708
    wrong part number? - LCad Parts Update 2000-02 —Franklin W. Cain
   Steve, I found a possible error in the update. The Minifig Sword Greatsword was released as part # 59. I submitted it as part # 71014. (I got that number from the part itself, inside the pommel.) What happened? Franklin (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: wrong part number? - LCad Parts Update 2000-02 —Steve Bliss
   (...) For most parts, the number stamped in the part is a general number -- it applies to the part, in any color. The actual part numbers used by TLC are a combination of the general number and a color code. This part is unusual, because the number (...) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)