 CAD / 4516
4515  |  4517
Subject:
News about the launcher (PC-Lego for win95/98) by Eduardo Vazquez.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 20:02:34 GMT

It loocks like the second beta program will be release around mid september
because my old hard disk got broken so now I have to start everything all over
again also the website, all my lego models, and more.
The good news is this new hard disk has 10GB of space (7GB more than before)
plus has all Micro$oft stuff like MS Office.