 CAD / 4373
    Star Wars Minifigures —Andrew Khym
   Do any of you know where I can find any of the following StarWars Lego related LDraw parts? ScoutTrooper Helmet ScoutTrooper Head Rebel Pilot Helmet Darth Vader's Head Darth Vader's Torso Darth Maul's Head Darth Maul's Headpiece Darth Maul's Torso (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Star Wars Minifigures —John VanZwieten
    "repulsarlift" <repulsarlift@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FzDEEt.F8D@lugnet.com... (...) related (...) Battle droid arm and r2-d2 parts can be found at www.lugnet.cad.dat.parts but I don't know that any of the others have been done. Actually I (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)