 CAD / 4358
    Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors —Leonardo Zide
   (...) Some time ago I wrote a program that does that, you enter the color and image size and it will generate gifs or bmps of all parts available, automatically zooming in/out to fit the part. Do you want me to send it to you ? Leonardo (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors —Frank Buiting
    "Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message news:399801AD.7C3E91....com.br... (...) I would also like such program, do you have webspace to put it on to? -Frank (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)