 CAD / 4326
Re: 8 diameter propellers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 02:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Joseph Myers writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:

armurdknight wrote:

where are these style peices i need them for my sub/mech...

armurdknight
http://lml.terrashare.com
Which set(s) does this come in?

There are many, such as the technic hovercraft (cant find the numbers) I think
there was a technic plane that had 4 black ones...

Hello,
I think I know what set you are referring to, give this link a check.
Res-Q Cruiser
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6473

also look at: #2952
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/prop/prop_1.html

If this is the part you are looking for, I have been trying to get one in hand
to create a dat file for it. So far, I haven't been able to get one.

Does anyone have one or two I can have, or buy?(if so, please email me.)

Good luck in your quest!

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_index.htm