 CAD / 4258
Re: Is anybody modelling the Football pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:13:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, kind of getting together my Mega Stadium (OK Only 120 seater) and haven't
been able to find any info about the new football pieces.

Which new pieces?  The 8x8x2/3 bases, the player holders and such?  I haven't
thought much about those.  I've still got a file of the *ball* that I need to
finish up, it needs some more detailing.

Also, with regards to stickers and pieces, is it correct that they are 2
seperate pieces, the piece and the sticker?

Do you mean in the sets, or in LDraw?  LDraw should (generally) imitate real
life -- if the sticker is separate from the piece, then an LDraw file for the
sticker would be separate.

Steve