 CAD / 4227
Re: MAC lcad programs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:17:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Moish Brenman writes:
Hey all- i'm an idiot to be sure, but are there any MAC comp. ldraw or leo cad
programs out there? any help would be cool, and i've already signed the MAC
petition at the messiman memorial site. TIA
moish

Currently, there is only one mac ldraw type app that I am aware of: LdGLite.
Get it here: http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/

Also, Niels Dueck has created a website for mac users to unite and show our
outrage that there are no mac programmers interested in Legos.  We have moved it
to: http://homepage.mac.com/ldmc/.  Anyone interested in macs and legos, please
check it out.
James