 CAD / 4210
Re: Rendered Destoyer Droid (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 21:36:06 GMT

Did you measure up all those parts? Are they correct? If so can we get the
solidworks files?

"Eelco Kooiker" <eelco@kooiker.demon.nl> wrote in message
I have made a Destoyer Droid in SolidWorks (a 3D-Cad program)
On my website (http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/) you can see a picture • of it.

There will following more pictures when I have made the last components
(rubber bands, some flexsystem pieces and the flexible tubes)

Greetings,

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/