 CAD / 4201
4200  |  4202
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Re: Chopped Throwbot parts (Was: Mark's Lego Creations Update!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:39:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sproaticus wrote:

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
We-ellll.... ok, I'll admit it. I took the nearly-useless Throwbot shooter
arms and cut them off near the ball-joint (where there's a technic axle
shape) This allows them to be set into anything that can accept a technic
axle.
I also cut those stupid molded pistons off the Throwbot limbs. Now I can
actually put bricks around them.

Hmmm...  This seems to be a ongoing desire in many people.  Should we get LDraw
parts for a customized Throwbot arm part?  Not for the official release, of
course, but for something to be available would be nice...

Funny, I had the same thought.

Some file like this, perhaps?

0 FILE axleball.dat
0 Customized Throwbot Ball and Axle
0 *Way* unofficial element
1 16 0 0 0 12.5 0 0 0 12.5 0 0 0 12.5 8-8sphe.dat
1 16 0 0 -10.5 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 -24 0 axle.dat
0