 CAD / 4177
    Re: Windows 2000 —Mike Poindexter
   Michael, I believe the reason that NT is faster in big machines is that it can address large amounts of memory more quickly. When I was discussing NT with a Photoshop expert, he said that for 128MB+ machines, it is much faster in NT, as Win9x can (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Windows 2000 —Michael Lachmann
   Hy Mike, I like the idea but I will have to have a deeper look into it ... With NT you will not have any problems using two CPU even if MLCad is single threaded (but it isn't some gui things run parallel) but in this case NT will properly give MLCad (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)