 CAD / 4168
  Re: Windows 2000

I actually had MLCad installed on my Windows 2000, worked fine. However, I did have trouble with L3P... But that might have been my fault... ;-) Oh! BTW Tim, you do realize you certain software might not be able to run on 2000, like certain games... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Windows 2000

(...) Yeah, so I've heard. As far as I'm concerned, as long as my Macromedia and Adobe stuff runs, along with MLCad and other LDraw utilities, I'm happy as a clam. I don't play many games at all. But I do waste time online chatting on AIM and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)