 CAD / 4127
    Re: BlockCAD and MLCad in a german magazine —Tore Eriksson
   MLCad needs files from original LDraw. Does this mean they are included, too? /Tore (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BlockCAD and MLCad in a german magazine —Michael Lachmann
     I couldn't have a look at the CD yet, but I will check it ... Michael Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FxC6us.HnK@lugnet.com... (...) too? (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BlockCAD and MLCad in a german magazine —Michael Lachmann
   I just got the CD and checked it: No the part library is not on it, and also the version of MLCad included here is V1.9R3 (so the buggy one) and the original zip-file has been modified, so the images of the online-help are in the same path as MLCad (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BlockCAD and MLCad in a german magazine —Jonathan Wilson
   You better yell at the magazine for not including all the needed stuff and also for modifying the zip file without asking :) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: BlockCAD and MLCad in a german magazine —Steve Bliss
   (...) No, the "needed stuff" is LDraw and the LCAD parts library. Those items should *not* have been included. They definitely should have *mentioned* that LDraw/LCAD is needed. With pointers to the places to get it. Modifying the MLCAD zip file is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad)